Format questions document for bulk uploading
Questions can be easily bulk uploaded from word document by following these simple steps
- Prepare the questions word document in the required format.
- Save the word document as 'html' file. While saving the word document as 'html', an html file and a folder will be created.
- Select the html file and folder, compress the file and folder into a .zip file.
- The created zip file should be uploaded to Testpress.
- This will upload all the questions including any images in the questions.
Formatting the word document:
- Questions should be prefixed by Q.<No>). For example Q.1)
- Options should be prefixed by a), b), c), d). Any number of options can be provided
- Please note that there should be no space anywhere in Q.1).
- If there is a space in the prefix format, question uploading would get broken.
- If the format for the 10th question is incorrect, questions will get uploaded till 9th question.
- Directions for the questions should be prefixed by D.11-15) as below.