Subjects serve two purposes in Testpress
- Group questions based on their subject
- Provide rich analytics for your students
If questions are properly tagged with subjects, students who are attending the exams will be able to get better reports.
Steps to add a subject
- Click the wrench icon in the top right corner
- Click Subjects in the left sidebar
- Click Create Subject in the top right corner
- Type in the subject name. Subjects can be nested and you can optionally select a parent.
- Click Submit and repeat this process to add multiple subjects.