Add Android App link on the home page
To add a link for android app:
- Click on setting(wrench icon) in the top right corner of the admin dashboard.
- Select the Portal tab from the left side of the settings menu
- Click on the link to goto Google Play web page and enter your app name in the searchbox
- Click on the app and you can find the app details. Check the address bar. You can find App id at the end of the URL after the ‘’?id=”.For E:g:
- Enter the app id address in the text box of Android App ID label.You can enable android app link, only if you have subscribed for the Android App Plan.Click on Test Link to confirm the link is redirected to the specified app link.
- Click on Submit button, to update the changes in your profile settings.