Change user roles
Testpress provides support for roles by which you can change permissions for your users. This helps you to provide them more or less settings and features. This article is all about User roles and mailbox permissions.
In this article
User roles explained
Testpress provides support
- Super Admin
- Super admins are the users who have all the admin rights.
- They've access to billing and plan information
- Staffs are the subset of Super Admin.
- Staffs have limited set of permissions.
- Students are the users created/invited by the admin/staffs.
- Students should be added to at least one batch.
- Students enrolled in a batch can gain access to the contents added to that batch.
- Click here to create a user as a student
- Guests are the users registered by themselves using the registration form in the portal.
- They can access all the public exams/courses.
- Guests can also access the exams in the package in which they have enrolled by making the online payment.
Changing User roles